Dubai to host the much awaited- 9th Edition of the Exotic Wedding Planning Conference, one of the biggest series of wedding planning conferences, this March!
After two particularly challenging years for wedding and events professionals, 2022 brings with it a breath of fresh air and a promise to be fair. Across the world, new avenues are slowly opening up for the wedding industry thanks to the global vaccination drive.
The upcoming edition in association with Dubai tourism will largely focus on helping wedding businesses navigate the new ways of the world and weddings. With an ensemble of world-renowned speakers like Eddie Zaratsian (Eddie Zaratsian Lifestyle and Design), Meltem Tepeler (KM Events), Precious Thamaga (Precious Celebrations) and the likes, this edition will pave the way for crucial conversations on reinventing to stay relevant and resilient.
The two day conference will provide a platform for top wedding planners and suppliers to explore new opportunities, build new relationships, cherish old ones and celebrate the spirit of resilience of the wedding fraternity!
- Stellar, global speaker line-up sharing learnings, lessons and recommendations
- Masterfully curated sessions ranging from keynotes and panels to workshops
- World-class networking and exhibition opportunities
- Learning interspersed with endless entertainment: Gala dinner, Networking Cocktail Party, and exclusive tours
- Apex Awards ceremony to honour exceptional wedding planners and suppliers/properties
- Meltem Tepeler – KM Events
- Adam Blackwood – Private Drama Events
- Mahesh Shirodkar – Tamarind Global Services Pvt Ltd
- Tomas De Bruyne – Tomas De Bruyne Floral Experiences Worldwide
- Sanda Pandza – Sanda Pandza Events
- Sarah Young – Sarah Young Luxury Events
- Precious Thamaga-Mazibuko – Precious Celebrations
- Rhiannon Downie – Bride Club Me
- Aimee Dunne – Aimee Dunne Ltd. – UK
- Eddie Zaratsian – Eddie Zaratsian Lifestyle and Design
- Rahul Kumar – Vivaah Celebrations and more!
The two day conference is packed with learning and networking opportunities with 10+ industry sessions and networking breaks. The conference will be hosted in the lavish setting of the Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk, our Official Host Partner ending day 1 on a high note with a Networking Cocktail in the breath-taking setting of the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, our Networking Evening Cocktail Partner.
The summit will be brought to a close with appreciation of exceptional work done in the wedding industry through Apex Awards, hosted at the glorious, JA The Resort, our Closing Dinner Partner.
We are thrilled to have Vivaah Celebrations as our Official Event Partner. Other partners for the 9th edition- EWPC Dubai include:
- AV Partner: Matrix Ave
- Photography & Videography Partner: Loft Studio
- Gifting Partner: Nacre Chocolate
- Entertainment Partner: Chickeen Masala
- Logistics & transport Partner: Global Limousines
- Media partners: Arabia Weddings, BrideClubMe, Brides of Srilanka, Zank You Weddings, Bride& Groom, 5 Star Wedding Directory, Weddings Abroad Guide, Nubian Bride, Wine and Wedding, Wedding Champs
Key Themes of Discussion:
- Reinventing businesses to double down on the wedding boom
Up is down. Down is up. Time favours those who are quick to disrupt! 2022 is predicted to be one of the busiest years for wedding businesses wherein couples are looking at their weddings with a cautious new lens.
At the 9th Edition-EWPC, one of the key themes will be; how wedding planners can step up to double down new opportunities. Speakers will share their learnings on how businesses can position themselves to align with the changing vision of Wedding Planning.
- Getting ahead of the evolving vision of weddings in 2022
The past two years have single-handedly challenged the wedding industry and its ways for better or worse. Without a doubt, safety and health will be top priorities across weddings. Apart from the obvious, trends like sustainability, experiential weddings and a sense of gratitude will dictate the weddings of 2022. At EWPC, our panel of experts will incite insightful conversations that inspire impactful action.
- Future-proofing your business to harness new revenue sources
The pandemic has left us with many lessons and one of them is the undeniable need to diversify revenue streams. At the 9th edition- EWPC Dubai, through interactive formats and panels, our impressive speaker line-up will share actionable tips and tactics to stay afloat and explore alternate business models in an ever-changing world. You will also find legal experts sharing best practices to navigate cancellations and postponements.
Under these broader themes, over two dazzling days, our speakers will share numerous lessons, personal accounts of resilience and business best practices covering every aspect of wedding planning in this new era.
Join us as we celebrate the undying love for weddings in the city of luxury and stoke the immense potential of the industry.
Mr. Rishikesh Shetty, Founder and CEO of Exito Media and EWPC adds,
While the world reopens, many countries are still battling the third wave of COVID-19. This has led to couples being anxious along with guidelines and restrictions limiting large gatherings and events in certain parts. As countries and states continually adapt local regulations in response to the potential of changing circumstances, EWPC anticipates weddings post third wave to be
celebrated in a number of different ways, coming back with vengeance.
One factor that will remain constant is the desire for human connection and the celebration of love with loved ones—no matter what that celebration looks like.
We are excited to bring EWPC back to Dubai after 8 editions across the globe and bring 200+ wedding planners from 30 different countries this time, though the gathering will be smaller this time because of the ongoing scare. We still expect EWPC to be a fruitful event this time.